Everything you love is here(via lovequotesrus)
From my perspective I often think things are either black or they are white. When I try to understand how some one else may look at the same thing suddenly grey becomes more prevalent.
Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn’t the way they actually are.
When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress - which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once.